PTI Tech (Polymer Technologies Inc.) in an Engineering and Manufacturing company specializing in producing precision components in low and high volumes via injection molding and machining of Metals (MIM), and Polymers, and additive manufacturing (3D printing). Having supported the Aerospace, Medical, and Industrial sectors for over 30 years, PTI Tech is at the forefront of manufacturing technology having won multiple awards from Government and Industry recognizing our technical innovation and high level of service. PTI is ISO: 9001:2015 & AS9100D certified. Visit us at www.pti.tech.
Under the general direction of the QC Manager and QA Manager, the QC Inspector maintains PTI Tech’s
quality standards by approving incoming materials, In-process production, and finished products.
• Approves incoming materials, in-process production, and finished products by confirming specifications,
conducting visual and measurement tests, and rejecting unacceptable materials
• Communicates required adjustments to Production Manager and other critical team members
• Determines products requiring re-work and returns and confirms product’s status requiring re-work
• Records quality inspection results by documenting in reports and logs
• Documents summary of re-work and waste
• High school diploma/GED
• Two years’ experience in a QC Inspector role with relevant experiences
• Experience in the use of Advanced Metrology Equipment (optical/digital comparators, vision systems, CMM’s)
• Proven experience with managing multiple deadlines with competing customer priorities
• Ability to demonstrate understanding and interpretation of dimensional blueprint drawings, technical
specifications, standards, and GD&T (true position, MMC/LMC, bonuses, surface profiles).
• Experience and ability to measure complex geometries and tight tolerances
• Ability to communicate in English (written and verbal) relevant and important information with urgent
and effectively to all levels within the organization
• Knowledge of quality measurement tools (calipers, micrometers, height gauges, etc.)
• Strong computer skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to learn and grow within the organization
• Experience working in an ISO 9001 / AS9100 environment (preferred not required)
• Experience working on parts for the United States Government
PTI Tech is an equal-opportunity employer.